The original construction on this National Historic Landmark was begun in 1818. It follows the historic trend of the time for prosperous farmers to build classically inspired houses. The work for this project consisted of two integrated parts. The first was to accurately restore the existing house to its original detail. Our remaining goal was to quietly add an addition to the existing house which would accommodate an active four season outdoor family lifestyle.
Interiors by : Linda Knight Carr, Interiors